Kingfisher Remote Jobs Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: 10th March 2019
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The term Kingfisher Remote Jobs or ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Initial Business Centre, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH
The term ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. It is your responsibility to check for changes in our Terms from time-to-time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for you to access information about various job opportunities advertised by various companies. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You have reached the lawful age requirement, depending on your area of residence, to abide and comply with the Terms.
We review jobs and profiles before they are published, however, we do not hold responsibility for any inaccurate content.
In the event it is brought to our attention a candidate or employer has posted false or misleading information we reserve the right to delete the information. In the event of repeat offences, we reserve the right to delete the profile.
As a user you are under obligation to use the Kingfisher Remote Jobs site solely for your own personal use. You are in agreement that under no circumstances you should sell, distribute or disclose any third party or any other website any subject matter which Kingfisher Remote Jobs includes in our website.
We trust employers will provide a suitable link for job positions which are available, or an email address. However, we are not responsible for the Contents and links sent by employers, as we are unable to diligently inspect all job positing sent to us. It is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions with regards to spam and web links, which may contain a virus, or have content which can be considered as damaging, unsafe or harmful.
We are not responsible for any candidates who do not receive a response, an interview or a job posting after using the site.
We are not responsible for any future working arrangements or contracts between you, the candidate, and the employer.
When jobs are posted through our site, all the material which can be accessed, including, but not limited to, software, logos, documents, designs, text, structure, layouts, texts, folders, messages, trademarks, slogans, videos, gifs, audios, images and photographs are protected by copyright laws.
Candidates applying for vacant job positions; after reading about the position you will have to click ‘apply for position’ button. You will then be directed to either the employers’ web page where you can read more about the job position, or an email address tab will be opened for you to email the employer directly.
Posting a Job and Payments
Employers wanting to advertise vacant job positions would first need to click on the ‘Post a Job’ tab – this can be located at in the header or footer of the home page. You will then be given a choice of three packages (Standard, Advanced and Premium). Each package choice gives further details of the price and other relevant information regarding the package deal.
- You decide on the package you want and click ‘Edit Listing’.
- You will then be given a choice of either ‘Sign Up’ – for employers who are new to the site and need to make an account. Or, you can ‘Sign-In’ using your existing login details.
- A form will appear to fill in with the details of your vacant job position(s). Once this has been filled in you will be able to preview what your job will look like.
- Click on submit.
- You will be directed to the checkout whereby you will be given the choice of paying by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- An email will be sent to you with confirmation of payment for your posted job, and you will automatically be directed to a confirmation page.
- Your job will then be listed straight away for 30 days. You will be able to sign in, at any time within the 30 days, to edit, delete or mark as filled each job you have posted.
If after the 30 day period, you would like your job position to be advertised for longer, you will have to re-list the job under the ‘User Dashboard’ and select the package you require.
It is your responsibility to note the expiry date of the job position you posted, in order to re-list it if necessary.
We have various job categories to choose from:
Standard – Advertised for 30 days on our website under the relevant category heading.
Advanced – One Featured Job advertised for 30 days on our Website Home Page, with a blue star to show it is featured. It will also be listed under the respective category heading. It will also be advertised on our Twitter and LinkedIn Social Media Accounts.
Premium – Three Featured Jobs advertised for 30 days on our Website Home Page, with a blue star to show it is featured. It will also be listed under the respective category heading. It will also be advertised on ALL our Social Media Accounts – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
N.B. Featured jobs showing on our Home Page and respective Category Page will be in chronological date order; therefore more recent jobs will take its place. However, all featured jobs will still be recognised with a blue star.
If you experience any problems with the site and posting your job positions, please use the contact form on our website, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org where we will endeavour to find a solution.
Jobs will be charged at the rates advertised on the site. From time to time promotional codes and special offers may be applied. A job posted on the job site will remain live for 30 days.
Please note – We will not refund or credit you if you only require a job posted for less than 30 days. Each job posted and payment of fees will be for a 30 day basis. It is your responsibility to keep your job posting up-to-date.
Posting Available Job Positions
Job postings will not go ‘live’ until a fully completed form and fees have been received.
We aim to advertise jobs live on our website usually within 3 hours after payment confirmation.
By agreeing to post a job positon with Kingfisher Remote Jobs, you are in agreement that we have the right to use the material you send to us for the purpose of presenting the Content on our website, as well as all social media platforms we use to present job listings.
It is your responsibility to keep job postings up-to-date and post the correct link for the job(s) you wish to advertise. You are responsible for the Content of the job postings and any links associated with that particular job.
It is your responsibility that the Content and any web links associated with the Content, is suitable for users and does not contain any Content which can be considered as being, but not limited to, libellous, slanderous, unlawful (misleading consumers, phishing), spam, linked to promotional activities, unsafe or damaging.
It is your responsibility to send through the correct URL for the job(s) you are posting, including the correct logo, and wording. The URL must be linked to a vacant job position from your own company.
If you do not own the Content of any material you post, it is your responsibility to seek permission from the owner of the property/material. We will not be held liable to any copyright infringement from property/material taken from a third party without their prior agreement or knowledge.
We reserve the right to not accept or delete Contents, as well as not giving you access to our site for any reason whatsoever.
We are not responsible for any employers who have not gained a candidate or received a response after using this site.
Kingfisher Remote Jobs are based in the United Kingdom and is therefore governed by UK law and European Union Laws. You have a responsibility to adhere to the laws of the dominion in which you reside.