Pixellu, a software company for photographers, is seeking a creative English copywriter and content strategist to join our team. We are looking for the person who will help us write and produce various types of marketing content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- You are a natural born storyteller with a unique sense for connecting with customers through clear messages
- You are equally adept at writing both snappy product marketing copy and longer-form blog posts and educational material
- Brainstorming and developing creative ideas comes naturally to you but you are also analytical in measuring the success of your work
- Bonus points: You are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Build and execute a content strategy to drive leads, subscribers, and brand awareness
- Create high quality marketing material to support and promote Pixellu products (e.g. email campaigns, blog posts, video scripts, infographics, landing pages, press releases, etc.)
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, marketing team, external influencers and photography industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both Pixellu and our audience
- High School Diploma required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in software, and a proven ability to connect and grow a community through online content
- Knowledge of the photography industry preferred
Aside from the competitive salary, the position at Pixellu comes with enticing benefits package: 20 days of annual paid time off, a team-building trip, co-working space expenses and more.