Orrbitt Creative Group is a remote team based on the east coast building websites, brand identities, and corporate presentations for life science companies. Some of the specialties of our clients include therapeutics, genetics, diagnostic platforms, and oncology. Most of our clients are in Boston and San Francisco. All of our clients value quality over quantity. Executives of publicly-traded companies, venture capitalists, and public relations firms regularly see and interact with our work.
Our company is almost three years old and we’re looking for a remote, full-time graphic designer who specializes in digital graphic design and print work. PowerPoint experience creating and cleaning up corporate presentations is a big plus. Experience in the life science / biotech / pharma industries is a bonus but not required.
- Portfolio or case studies demonstrating work in graphic design, brand identity including logos, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Pro in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Pro in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Pro in Adobe Photoshop (customizing and manipulating photos for digital use)
- Practiced knowledge of color theory, typography, and graphic design.
- Must be in the United States and available to work between 9am – 5pm EST Monday – Friday with a phone and high-speed internet connection.
- Design-relevant degree
Qualities We Look For In A Designer
- The ability to focus and harness your creativity in a productive way.
- Great communicator. You love talking to people, learning about their needs, and helping them.
- Business-savvy. You understand how your design fits into the bigger business picture.
- Understand the basics of what makes good design, visual balance, composition, and content flow
- You are passionate about the current state of design. You enjoy talking about what’s going on in the world of design, why it’s happening, and where it’s going.
- Modern, Edgy design solutions
- Creating custom iconography, patterns, and brand elements
- Experience working on real projects with real timelines, deliverables, expectations
- You play an instrument : )
We’re pretty open here at Orrbitt and we hold entrepreneurs and go-getters in high regard. You’re a designer. Be creative. Tell us why you would be a great fit. And don’t forget to your portfolio and website. Please send any PPT decks that you’ve completed – this will really help!