Everyone who is reading this blog is on a different path to everyone else. Some of you are still working in a job you do not like, and want to commence working remotely to have more flexibility; some of you are already working remotely; some may be looking to open up their own business. Whatever we are doing in life, we all need some inspiration. How we get it is entirely up to us to choose.
Have you noticed what happens when you lack inspiration? You can sometimes feel unable to undertake certain tasks. You may not have a desire to participate in anything. You may have set amazing goals for yourself, but feel you are unable to achieve them.
Inspiration helps us find purpose and direction. It keeps the light shining and our vision clear; supporting us to go after what we really want in life. Inspiration is the positive building blocks, to the various different stages we are going through in our lives.
Inspiration can come from different sources:
- Reading a book
- Meeting up with someone you love to spend time with
- Reading an article, talking to someone, or attending a workshop on how someone else got to where they did – even a person who left their job, and is now working successfully as a remote worker
- Listening to TED Talks, Podcasts or someone you consider a mentor on YouTube
- Striking up a conversation with someone you have never talked to before, who may go on to inspire you
- Finally setting some goals for yourself
- Walking and sitting out in nature
- Spending time alone in quiet contemplation – meditation
Using motivational quotes can be seen as a quick fix; keeping your motivational levels on a high.
Here are some motivational quotes to support your journey:
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step”
“We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already”
J K Rowling
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop”
“Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment”
Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Have an inspirational vision board where you can stick all kinds of inspirational things: printed quotes, images which inspire you, even a timeline of where you want to be by a certain date. As it says above: “Live Your Dream.”
By the way – we have decided next week is motivation week. We will be posting different motivational quotes to support your remote work journey.
Peace and Prosperity
Kingfisher Remote Jobs Team